Are you on the right path? Every carrier, 3PL operator and logistics service provider have traveled a long way down a path assuming information is linear. With ShippingHub Product Suite, we have successfully brought ourselves back to the junction point where we can rethink what if information is shared! A totally different thought-process, what is yours!
Shared shipment data, as it happens, will also allow Smarter Carriers and 3PL operators the opportunity to rethink and redefine the roles of each department and stakeholder; Operations, Customer Service, Accounting, Dispatch, Drivers, transportation partners and consignees etc.
What is the purpose of a report? It is to help you find answers and make decisions. Why would you need reports when you can get answer to any transportation related queries and reports in minutes? A perfect example of the new thought-process.
Explore | Pilot | Analyze | Innovate | Deploy | Measure
ShippingHub Product Suite has garnered rave reviews from seasoned logistics professionals: a lot of ‘Wows’, ‘Revolutionary’, ‘fascinating’, ‘Extraordinary’, ‘Intense’, ‘I have never seen anything like these before’, ‘this will change everything’, ‘You’ve managed to make difficult look easy’.
- Simplified Client Payment Processing to reduce days-sales-outstanding
- Business Development; Enjoy ‘unfair’ First-to-Market competitive advantage and leapfrog global giants in terms of solution capabilities
- Standard Shipping Procedure, i.e. your own Carrier Business Rules
- Client shipment processing; choose best fit automated shipping solutions from Server-based SmartShip, OnlineEntry and SmartEntry templates
- In-house shipment processing; Process shipment with speed and accuracy, minimal number of keystrokes and user-configurable entry screens, includes multiple high-volume shipment processing options
- SmartPay – Simplified Carrier Audit and Payment processing with purpose-built ShippingHub Control Tower template to securely share shipment data with clients
- Business intelligence based on transportation data and securely share shipment data with authorized internal and external users
- Utilize NAC – Natural Area Code & ShippingHub GEO View to display multiple layers of summarized shipment data directly from Excel workbooks, on a MAP!